|Frequently Asked Questions |
- Do you charge annual registration fee?
Yes, I do charge $45.00 non-refundable registration fee per child.
- What is the charge for 4 days service?
If less than thirty hours a week it will be part-time fee, but for more than thirty hours it will be the full-time fee depends on ages.
- Are the meals provided?
Yes, the meals are provided.
Meals: *Breakfast 6:00 a.m.- 7:30
*Morning Snack 9:30 a.m.
*Lunch 11:30 p.m.
*Afternoon Snack 2:30 p.m.
- What is half days?
The hours will be 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. this is the preschool program.
- What type of payments do you accept?
I do accept cash, personal check, and money order.
- Do you accept childcare payment from county or State?
Yes, I do accept county or State childcare payment like DPSS, Department of Rehabilitation childcare, RCOE, Calwork Gain, First5, etc.
- Do you charge for late pick up?
Yes, I do charge the parents for late pick up $5.00 for the 1st fifteen minutes then $1.00 every minute after that.
- What hours consider full-time and part-time?
Full-time hours will be 30 hours or more (6 hours or more per day).
Part-time hours will be less than 30 hours (5 hours or less per day).
- What is the daily fee per child?
Under 2 years old will be $80 maximum 10 hours.
2 years old to 5 years old will be $60.00 maximum 10 hours.
6 years old and older will be $50 maximum 10 hours.
- How much you charge for before and after school care?
$90 per week 1st grade to 5th grade.
$125 per week for TK and Kindergarten per week.
Early release day and no school extra $10 per day.